Degree Works allows you to view your progress in getting a degree, as well as model alternate degrees, see how your credits would transfer, or see what classes you need in the future!
Points to Remember:
- The audit is a tool. The dean has the final say as to what classes will or won't count toward graduation. Work closely with your Faculty Advisor.
- For questions or concerns regarding transfer credit application, etc. contact your faculty advisor or Articulation and Transfer at 724-938-5939 or in Dixon Hall, Room 216.
- Course substitutions must be approved by the dean. A course substitution form must be completed in the departmental office and then approved by the dean. The substitution will not be reflected in your audit until the form has been processed.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your audit, please contact Heidi Williams, Registrar at Williams_h@calu.edu
Find Out More
- The Office of Academic Success can help you achieve your academic goals. Check out the latest programs.