Admission to Law School
The two criteria most likely to determine law school admission are:
- Your grade point average.
- Your LSAT score.
Other factors that help with the admission process are:
- When and where you apply.
- Why you want to go to law school.
- Your extracurricular activities.
- Your Personal Statement.
- Letters of Recommendation.
To learn more about taking the LSAT, visit the Law School Admission Council:
The Law School Admission Council’s website contains everything an applicant needs to know about the law school admissions process.