The Career & Professional Development Center (CPDC) staff can help you gain a Career Advantage! What can we help you to do?
- Choose a major and explore career options even before your freshman year begins - so that you can graduate in four years! Check out our free career assessments and career planning resources.
- Create your Career Advantage plan through Individualized career planning sessions with your Career Advisor in the CPDC.
- Gain experience through informational interviews, Co-op (paid career-related experience) and internship opportunities.
- Connect with opportunities to network and get inside advice about jobs and graduate school through ProNet (coming soon!)
- Get up-to-date tips by attending our career workshops and practice interviews.
- Connect with employers and CAL U graduates through Hire CALYOU, our online career management system and at job and career fairs.
How can you get started? Just follow these simple steps!
- Enroll in Career Advantage.
- Use the Career Advantage Decision Tree to find out where you are in gaining YOUR Career Advantage, or schedule an appointment with your Career Advisor in the CPDC by calling us at 724-938-4413.