The Career & Professional Development Center staff can help you gain a Career Advantage! What can we do for you?
- Help you to choose a major and explore career options even before your freshman year begins - so that you can graduate in four years! Check out our free career assessments and career planning resources
- Create your Career Advantage plan through Individualized career planning sessions with Career Services staff
- Participate in personal mentoring by successful Cal U alumni and employers
- Test out your career options through Job shadowing, Co-op (paid career-related experience) and internship opportunities
- Opportunities to network and get inside advice about jobs and graduate school
- Get up-to-date tips through our career workshops, company tours and practice interviews
- Help you to connect with employers and Cal U graduates through Hire CALYou, our online career management system and at job and career fairs
Watch the Career Advantage video and listen to the Podcasts to learn more about how you can gain your Career Advantage. Use the Career Advantage Decision Tree to find out where you are in the process, or make an appointment with one of our Career & Professional Development Center staff by calling us at 724-938-4413.