Career Advantage Program
Need Help Discovering Career Options That Are a Good Fit for You?
The Career Services staff can help you identify your interests, skills and values, choose a major, explore career options, gain experience, and learn how to implement your career plan. Enroll in the Career Advantage Program (CAP), and you'll be on your way to discovering career options that are a perfect fit for you!
Why should you enroll in the Career Advantage Program (CAP)?
You will have access to a variety of personalized, career-focused activities that will help you get the most out of your Cal U experience, including:
- Help choosing a major even before your freshman year begins - so that you can graduate in four years!
- Free career assessments and career planning resources
- Individualized career planning sessions with Career Services staff
- Personal mentoring by successful Cal U alumni and employers
- Job shadowing, Co-op (paid career-related experience) and internship opportunities
- Opportunities to network and get inside advice about jobs and graduate school
- Career workshops, company tours and practice interviews
- Early notification of job and career fairs
How do you know where to start in the Career Advantage Program?
Watch the CAP video and listen to the Podcasts to learn more about what's involved in CAP. Use the CAP Decision Tree to find out where you are in the process, or make an appointment with one of our Career Services staff by calling us at 724-938-4413.
Enroll in the Career Advantage Program today!
Just complete the CAP enrollment form, and we'll help you to get started!