Use iTunes to subscribe to the 'California University of Pennsylvania: Career Services' podcast
- If you do not have iTunes, download it here and follow the instructions it gives you. (If you are using a University-owned computer and iTunes is not installed, please contact the IT Help Desk at 724-938-5911 to have it added to your machine.)
- Click here. This will open the podcast page in the iTunes software. It may take a minute or two to load.
- Click the "SUBSCRIBE" button under the podcast title.
- When prompted, confirm that you wish to subscribe to the podcast.
- You are now subscribed to the 'California University of Pennsylvania: Career Services' podcast. Note: It may take a few minutes for iTunes to download the first episode.
- To listen to the podcast on your computer, click “Podcasts” in the box on the left side of the iTunes program. Clicking on the triangle to the left of the podcast title will allow you to expand or collapse the episode list. Double-click on an episode to play it.
Use other software to subscribe to the 'California University of Pennsylvania: Career Services' podcast
Refer to your software's instructions for how to subscribe; the process will be different for each program. When prompted to enter the podcast's web address, enter http://www.calu.edu/current-students/career-services/career-advising/podcast/index.rss