Do you need help choosing a major or figuring out what you can do with a major? Do you need to put together a resume or prepare for an interview? Are you not sure how to start your job search and grad school application? Take advantage of our Quick Tips!
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- Networking and Job Search Strategies
- Interviews and Job Search Portfolios
- Graduate Schools
- Using Social Networking Professionally
- Transition from College to Work
Resume and Interview Advice From Employers
Career Services is one of the best resources for your career planning or job search. Call us at 724-938-4413 to schedule an appointment or stop by for some quick tips during our walk-in hours every Monday from 2-4 p.m. and every Tuesday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.