Interviews and Job Search Portfolios
If you have questions about interviewing or job search portfolios, Career Services can help! Our staff can provide interview tips, conduct a mock interview with you to help you prepare for "the real thing" and teach you how to create a professional job search portfolio that will give you an advantage and effectively showcase your skills and qualifications to prospective employers.
Check out our online resources:
- Interview Prep Sheet
- Behavioral Interviewing
- Explore jobs and careers through information Interviews and Job Shadowing
- When the Recruiter Calls
- Phone Interviews
- What To Ask In an Interview
- Panel Interviews
- Company Feedback for Websites
- Dos and Don'ts of Interviewing
- Interviews: Body Language
- Me, Myself, and Inc.
- 30-Second Elevator Pitch
- Follow-up After Applying to a Job
- How Not To Interview
- Illegal Interview Questions
- Interview Questions and Answers
- Job Interview Follow-up Dos and Don'ts
- Preparing for Interviews
- Professional Dress
- Quick Interviewing Tips
- References Available Upon Request?
- Salary Negotiations Q&A
- Professional Portfolios
- Teacher Portfolio Q&A
Schedule an appointment with your career adviser by calling Career Services at 724-938-4413 to get one-on-one help.
Online interview resources:
InterviewStream - practice your interviewing skills via an online mock interview!
The Red Book - sample resumes and cover letters
Get Adobe Reader
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF files. Click on the image below for free download.