Using Social Networking Professionally
More than 85% of people find their jobs through some form of networking because many jobs go unadvertised. You never know where you will find your next job. Learn how to use social networking sites to build a professional online presence.
Using social networking professionally can help you explore career options, conduct informational interviews with Cal U alumni, connect with professionals in your chosen career field, or research companies related to your career interest.
- LinkedIn Etiquette Guide for Students & Recent Grads
- Explore Jobs and Careers Through Information Interviews and Job Shadowing
- How to Build a Professional Student LinkedIn Profile
- Build Your Network Using LinkedIn
- How to Network Professionally Online
- Conduct Essential Employer Research
- Job Search Tactics Using LinkedIn
- How Social Networking Sites Can Affect Your Job Search
- Social Networking Job Search Sherpa