Applying for An Internship Award
The Rutledge Internship Awards
The Rutledge Internship Awards provide scholarships to juniors and seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or higher BOTH OVERALL AND MAJOR GPA, who have unpaid or low-paying internships that are geographically and professionally diverse. This award allows you, as a student, the opportunity to pursue a unique, career-building internship experience that you may not otherwise be able to accept due to financial constraints. The amount and number of the Rutledge Awards will vary each semester.
To be eligible for the Rutledge Internship Awards you must:
- Have junior or senior standing during the semester of the internship and be currently enrolled as a California University of PA student. Associate Degree students may apply during the last year of their two-year program.
- Have a 3.0 GPA or higher BOTH OVERALL AND IN THE MAJOR at the time of application.
- Have secured a for-credit academic internship strongly connected to your academic/career goals and major.
- Be accepted for the internship by the site, which must be located out of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or, if a regional internship, be considered a truly unique learning experience.
- Have secured a non-paid or low-paying internship (under $1,000 per semester).
- Demonstrate financial need by including the budget worksheet as part of the application.
To learn more about the Rutledge Internship Awards, please contact the Internship Center by calling 724-938-1578.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files. Click on the image below for your free download.