Renovations at the Natali Student Center began in May 2013. Planned with student input and designed with the needs of the campus community in mind, the two-phase project will:
- Upgrade mechanical, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Improve traffic flow and accessibility.
- Expand the kitchen and dining areas.
- Create meeting space for student clubs, organizations and services.
- Provide space for students to study and relax together.
In a 2011 referendum, more than 70% of participating students voted to approve the project and cover the cost through the Student Center Fee.
Completion is expected in 2015.
What’s going on?
As much as possible, the Natali Student Center will remain open during the renovations. Currently, access to the Natali Student Center is restricted to the Third Street entrance ONLY. Check out changes to parking and student center offices.
Natali Student Center Webcam