Between Campus and Pittsburgh Transport Hubs
Coordinate by the Office of Commuter and Non-Traditional Student Services and sponsored by SAI, the Cal U Break Shuttle provides transportation to and from major Pittsburgh travel hubs for Thanksgiving, Winter, and Spring Breaks.
- Pittsburgh International Airport
- Greyhound Bus Station
- Amtrak Station
- MegaBus Stop
SPRING – These dates ONLY
Departing Campus: Friday, March 6th
Returning to Campus: Sunday, March 15th
RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE
BY 3:00 PM, February 25th at http://bit.ly/1zHzDgf
Please note the following:
- Earliest shuttle departure will be 6:00 AM and latest shuttle departure will be 3:00 PM.
- Earliest shuttle return time will be 12 noon and latest shuttle return time will be 7:00 PM.
- Ride times will be arranged to ensure shuttle is at maximum capacity, which may mean that a rider(s) will have waiting time. We will do our best to minimize the inconvenience to all riders.
- Riders will be notified of shuttle departure and return time by 4:00 PM, Friday, February 27th.
- Cost per rider is $25 each direction payable to Student Association, Inc. The fee must be paid after submitting the online form and no later than 3:00 PM, Monday, March 2nd – NO EXCEPTIONS! Failure to notify us of a cancellation will result in forfeit of the $25 transportation fee. Only unavoidable circumstances are accepted in failure to notify of cancellation (i.e., day of flight cancellation, visa difficulty).
- A maximum of two (2) suitcases per rider are permitted. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Late reservation* cost is $100.00, payable by credit card ONLY; late request for departing campus will not be accepted after 12 noon, March 6th. Late request for returning to campus will not be accepted after 3:00 PM, March 13th.
*ALL LATE RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE BY CONTACTING WEBB_S@CALU.EDU.
Coordinated by the Office of Commuter and Non-Traditional Student Services and SAI.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 724-938-4021.
Although the rider may incur difficulty with a flight, bus, or train arrival, the driver is only required to remain at the pick-up point a maximum of three hours past the original arrival time. We will accomodate changes in pick-up only if possible.