Between Campus and Pittsburgh Transport Hubs
Coordinated by the Office of Commuter and Non-Traditional Studnet Services and sponsored by SAI, the Cal U Break Shuttle provides transportation to and from major Pittsburgh travel hubs on the following dates:
- Pittsburgh International Airport
- Pittsburgh Greyhound bus station
- Pittsburgh Amtrak train station
Thanksgiving Break - these dates only:
- Tuesday, November, 25, 2014
- Wednesday, November 26, 2014
- Sunday, November 30, 2014
- Monday, December 1, 2014
Fall Semester End - these dates only:
- Wednesday, December 12, 2014
- Thursday, December 13, 2014
- Friday, December 14, 2014
Spring Semester Start - these dates only:
- Sunday, January 18, 2015
- Monday, January 19, 2015
Spring Break - these dates only:
- Friday, March 6, 2015
- Sunday, March 15, 2015
DEPARTING CAMPUS: 7:00AM and 3:00PM
RETURNING TO CAMPUS: 12:00PM and 7:00PM
Registration for transportation must be made seven (7) days in advance in the Office of the Assistant Director of Commuter and Non-Traditional Student Services.
OFFICE LOCATION: 101 Watkins Hall
CONTACT INFORMATION: 724-938-4021 (office) email@example.com (email)
Upon signup, the following information is required:
- The date and time your plane, bus or train arrives or departs
- Flight, bus or train name/number
- Hotel name and address/location (if applicable)
- Reliable contact information (preferably a phone number)
Each day travel is offered, ride times will be arranged to accommodate the needs of all riders. This may mean that a rider(s) will have waiting time. We will do our best to minimize inconvenience to all riders.
Cost per rider is $25 each direction payable to Student Association Inc. upon signup. NO EXCEPTIONS. Failure to notify us of a cancellation will result in forfeit of the $25 transportation fee. Only unavoidable circumstances are accepted in failure to notify of cancellation (i.e., day of flight cancellation, visa difficulty).
A maximum of two (2) suitcases per rider are permitted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Although the rider may incur difficulty with a flight, bus or train arrival, the driver is only required to remain at the pick-up point a maximum of three hours past the original arrival time. We will accommodate changes in pick-up only if possible.