Break Transportation Schedule
Coordinated by the Office of Commuter and Non-Traditional Student Services and sponsored by SAI, the Cal U Break Shuttle provides transportation to and from major Pittsburgh travel hubs for scheduled break periods when classes are not in session.
Fall 2016 Semester Break Shuttle Schedule*- these dates only
- Tuesday, November 22, 2016 (from campus to travel hubs)
- Sunday, November 27, 2016 (from travel hubs to campus)
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016 (from campus to travel hubs)
- Thursday, December 15, 2016 (from campus to travel hubs)
- Friday, December 16, 2016 (from campus to travel hubs)
Spring 2017 Semester Break Shuttle Schedule - these dates only:
Spring Semester Opening
- Sunday, January 22, 2017 (from travel hubs to campus)
- Friday, March 10, 2017 (from campus to travel hubs)
- Sunday, March 19, 2017 (from travel hubs to campus)
- Campus Departure Times: 5:00 AM and 6:00 PM
- Travel Hub Pick-up Times: 1:00 PM and 7:00 PM
Each day travel is offered, ride times will be arranged to accommodate the needs of all riders. This may mean that a rider(s) will have waiting time. We will do our best to minimize inconvenience to all riders.
Although the rider may incur difficulty with a flight, bus or train arrival, the driver is only required to remain at the pick-up point a maximum of three hours past the original arrival time. We will accommodate changes in pick-up only if possible.
Cost per rider is $35 each direction payable to Student Association Inc. upon signup. NO EXCEPTIONS. Failure to notify us of a cancellation will result in forfeit of the $35 transportation fee. Only unavoidable circumstances are accepted in failure to notify of cancellation (i.e., day of flight cancellation, visa difficulty, etc.).
- Registration for shuttle transportation must be made no later than 7 days in advance** of the intended shuttle date
- All riders are required to complete and submit the online registration form, which will ask for the following information
- Name and campus/local address
- Cell phone or reliable contact number
- The date and time your plane, bus or train arrives or departs
- Flight, bus or train name/number
A maximum of two (2) suitcases per rider are permitted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
For more Information, contact:
Sheleta Webb, Director of Multicultural Affairs and Diversity Education/Commuter and Non-Traditional Student Services
123 Natali Student Center
*Shuttle schedule is subject to change. If this occurs, immediate changes will be posted and any scheduled riders will be notified.
**Online registration form will be available by October 15th.