Site Search

Visiting Students Admissions Information

The Visiting Students program accepts students for the fall (late August start) or spring (January start) semesters. Students may enroll for a maximum of two consecutive semesters (fall/spring or spring/fall).  
Your completed application includes:

  • International Student Application, which includes short-answer questions, submitted electronically.
  • Official transcript from your current institution and/or school official. (If not in English, an official English translation of the transcript is required.) Applicant should have a minimum 2.5 grade-point average (or equivalent) and be in good standing at his/her home institution.
  • Recommendation from the student’s home institution.

Please note: Non-English speakers also must submit IELTS or TOEFL scores, OR a letter of recommendation from the student’s home institution validating at least an intermediate level of English language. 

Apply for an F-1 Student Visa

Once you have been accepted as a Visiting Student, you will be sent an I-20 form. You must use your I-20 and your acceptance letter to apply to U.S. Immigration for an F-1 Student Visa. 

Ask questions or submit your application

For more information, or to submit your application materials, contact:

Barry Bilitski 

Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions
California University of Pennsylvania

More Info

Apply NowRequest InformationTuition and Aid button

Connect with Cal U