Cal U's 184th Commencement Celebration - Save the dates!
Friday, May 12, 2017 at 7 p.m.
Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 10 a.m.
REMINDER: All Prospective January 2017 and May 2017 Graduates
Graduation is not automatic; students must apply the semester they are intending to graduate. Graduation information and details will be sent ONLY to students who have applied by the posted deadline.
- January 2017 Deadline: Applications are due by Friday, January 13, 2017.
- May 2017 Deadline: Applications are due by Friday, March 3, 2017. Applications through VIP will be available starting January 23, 2017.
Please visit the following link to review graduation requirements and instructions and contact information for deans' offices: http://www.calu.edu/current-students/application-for-graduation/index.htm
Congratulations, Class of 2016! You did it!
Our 183rd Commencement Celebration was held on December 16 and 17, 2016. Here are a few follow-up items to pass along:
- Our commencement ceremonies can be viewed online: http://cupmediasite.passhe.edu/Mediasite/Catalog/Full/893744d06b89433a9bb65f87e93728e721?preview=iggwfqfhbzv2ookggwu4eebd_catalogPreview
- An electronic version of the commencement program is also posted online: http://www.calu.edu/events/commencement/_files/2016winter-commencement-program.pdf
- Grad Images has posted photos online of all graduates who attended the ceremonies. You may review and purchase your photos online from http://www.gradimages.com. Grad Images' Customer Service Department is also available to assist you at email@example.com or 800-261-2576.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR LOCATING YOUR PHOTOS ONLINE:
- Type in your last name.
- Enter your school as California University of Pennsylvania (do not select “Grad Fair” option unless you had photos taken at the bookstore during the Graduation Fair as well as the ceremony).
- Select class year: 2016.
- Click on the “Find My Photos” red button.
- View your photos. Enjoy!
- Please be sure to update your contact information with the Cal U Alumni Association: http://www.calu.edu/alumni/update-information/index.jsp. Don’t miss out on our many Young Alumni mailings, e-blasts, networking events, insurance offerings, discounted car rental rates, Cal U logo license plate orders, and more.
- Diplomas and final transcripts will be available once all degree requirements have been verified AND any outstanding obligations and debts have been cleared, approximately six to eight weeks after the end of the term. Diplomas will be mailed to the address listed on the graduation application, or you can pick up your diploma in your dean’s office when ready (please look for notification via email).
Visit our vendors online anytime for your commencement needs and beyond!
- Find out about personalized graduation announcements pricing and packages from Herff Jones.
- Order diploma frames online to display your degree.
- Order your Cal U class ring online here.
- Visit PSECU at BeYourChange® for promotion details from "your credit union on campus"
Watch videos of our commencement ceremonies from Fall 2007 through May 2014 here.
Did you know Cal U provides lifelong services at no cost to all alumni? Cal U Career Services is proud to assist our graduates with resources and events for lifelong career connections! Learn now about our valuable Alumni Career Services.
Cal U for Life
You've just made one of the best investments of your life. Cal U for Life helps you make the most your Cal U education and helps the University make a difference in the lives of future students. Find out more.
Parent and Family Portal
Are you a family member of a graduating student?
Visit our Family and Parents section of the Cal U website for timely information, key deadlines, information about services for your student and more.
Check out the Parent & Family Portal Facebook page and share experiences and information with other parents and family members about upcoming commencement-related activities.