TLC offers face-to-face technology help!
Fall and Spring Semesters
8:00AM - 12:00PM & 1:00PM to 4:00PM
TLC lab Keystone 411
Staff will be on-hand to assist with:
- Desire2Learn (D2L): Sharing tips and strategies
- Mobile Apps: D2L
- Respondus : A tool for creating and managing exams that can be published directly to D2L. Exams can be created offline using MS Word or a publishers’ test bank.
- Narrated PowerPoint: Integration into your course and D2L
- Microsoft Office: (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Softchalk: Create engaging multi-media content that can be placed on D2L
- Skype: Desktop sharing and peer to peer communication
- iPads/iPod touches/Laptops/Tablets: Classroom integration methods and device management protocols
- Mobile Apps: Recommendation on academic apps, adopting/integrating mobile apps within your course and mobile app content creation
- Add audio: Utilizing software and web tools, instructors can develop narrated presentations for class use
- Smart Classroom: Training, management, protocols and engaging students
- Smart Sympodiums: Sharing tips, techniques and best practices
- Content Creation: Video, Audio, PDF(s) and etc.
Note: In addition to the hours above, appointments may be made by
emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 724-938-4168
Teaching and Learning Center (TLC)
Dr. Joseph Zisk, Christopher J. DeJuliis, Jon Kallis, Rendie Settles