Services for Your Student
There are a number of services that Cal U provides for your student, as well as policies and procedures that make the educational experience at the University safe and enjoyable.
- Scholarships are available for students who meet various criteria.
- CalCard services and account replenishment information
- Activities transcript: Encouraging your student to submit their extracurricular activities helps them to chart their strengths and weaknesses as they prepare for life after graduation. Also, it can be used to complement resumes and to apply for scholarships.
- Career Services/Co-ops/Internships can help your student find a job and bolster his or her resume.
- Academic Resources
- Manderino Library offers a retrieval service that allows you to request to have library materials pulled from the shelves so that they may be picked up at the circulation desk
- Advisement sheets help students keep track of all the classes required for their majors, which ones they've completed and the grades they have earned. Students can get their advisement sheets from their faculty advisers or program department heads.
- Alcohol and other policies
- Housing information, housing rates, floor plans, etc.
- Directions to campus and other visitor information
- Character education
- Graduation requirements
Don't have an account? Learn how to register.