Ways to Give
Thank you for considering a gift to California University of Pennsylvania!
With higher education costs rising and state support dwindling, many of our students simply do not have the resources to attend college. Those who do attend Cal U graduate with increasing amounts of student loan debt.
Cal U relies on annual support from donors. Making a gift to the Annual Fund, through the Foundation for California University of Pennsylvania, allows alumni and friends of the University the opportunity to fund academic programs, endowed chairs, special research projects and other initiatives. Donors may choose to fund a specific program, department, project, or designate their gift to be used in whatever way best supports the needs of Cal U.
Cal U offers many ways to give. Make your online gift today.
Ways to Give
Gifts of Cash
Your gift will help California University of Pennsylvania support teaching, research and community service.
- Gifts may be made online or by mail.
- Make checks payable to The Foundation for California for California University, fill out the printed form and mail to: California University of Pennsylvania, Box 668, California PA 15419.
- For more information, contact our gift officers.
Gifts of Securities
Making a gift of securities to Cal U helps the University and your financial planning goals.
Legacy & Planned Giving
Those considering gifts to Cal U as their legacy or naming the University in their long-range planning will be pleased to explore resources of the Office of Planned Giving. A simple click leads to extensive information about the expanding range of ways to support the preservation and enhancement of educational opportunity at Cal U and still achieve your financial goals more quickly or effectively.
Memorial and Tribute Gifts
A gift "in memory" of a beloved family member or friend attaches his/her name to the preservation and enhancement of education opportunities at Cal U. Tribute gifts recognize character and achievements while benefiting students and programs. There are several funds to choose from:
- Endowed Scholarship Funds: Already established by the associations of Alumni, Faculty and Emeriti Faculty, these funds receive gifts of any amount.
- Other Endowed Funds: The Foundation for California University of Pennsylvania maintains more than 150 endowed funds. Each includes gifts totaling at least $10,000. Memorial gifts may be added to an existing fund in any amount at any time.
- Library Book Funds: The Louis L. Manderino Library regularly receives memorial gifts for its book-purchase program.
- Campus Landmarks: The naming of buildings, facilities within them or spaces around them merits a team approach.