Site Search

Current Announcements

FROM: The Financial Aid Office RE: Financial Aid Suspension and Appeal Information
6/20/2012 11:17:11 AM
To: Students, Faculty, Staff

Students on Financial Aid Suspension for the first time will need to file a Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal in order to have their Financial Aid reinstated.  This form can be found on our website:


We are still accepting Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeals for Summer 2012.


Undergraduate Students must also see The Office of Student Retention and Success to be placed on an Academic Plan.  Graduate Students must contact the Office of Graduate Studies to be placed on an Academic Plan.  As long as the students submit the required documents listed on the SAP Appeal Form they will be eligible for federal financial aid this Summer or Fall.  Students can continue to receive Financial Aid as long as they meet the requirements of the Plan. Students that failed their Academic Plan last semester & did not meet the overall SAP requirements are not eligible to appeal again.


If you are on Financial Aid Suspension for the first time we encourage you to submit an appeal and most importantly to meet with the appropriate office to be placed on an Academic Plan.  If you have any questions, or wish to Appeal please contact the Financial Aid Office to get the process started. 




Financial Aid Office

Phone: 724-938-4415/ Fax: 724-938-4551