Current AnnouncementsFROM: Financial Aid Office RE: Technical/Programming Work Study Position Available
Sent: 10/16/2012 12:40:00 PM
Attention Undergraduate Students
Technical/Programming Work Study Position Available
The Financial Aid Office currently has a Technical/Programming Work Study position available. If you are a Computer Science Major or have computer Technical/programming experience and are looking for a great opportunity to boost your skills as well pump up your resume this may be the position for you.
Job Duties Include:
· Run processes manually in BANNER
· Run processes automatically through Job Scheduler UC4
· Encrypt confidential Financial Aid information using the Identity Finder Application
· Scan and index Financial Aid documents to the Banner Document Management System (BDMS)
· Experience in moving/copying files, creating spreadsheets for statistical reporting, creating high level MS Word documents, discerning mind and attention to Detail
Ideal candidate would also be able to work 1 hour Monday, Wednesday and Friday and 2 hours on Tuesday and Thursday however we can be flexible.
Interested candidates can either email their resumes to Traci Necciai Necciai@calu.edu or drop off their resume at the Financial Aid Office located on the 1st floor of Dixon Hall.