Current AnnouncementsFROM: Marta McClintock-Comeaux & Activist Club RE: Donation Drive for Fayette Friends of Animals
Sent: 11/4/2012 9:47:55 PM
To: Students, Faculty, Staff
Donation Drive for Fayette Friends of Animals
Activist Club is hosting a donation drive to benefit the orphaned animals at Fayette Friends of Animals, one of the only local no-kill animal shelters. The shelter is completely non-profit and runs off the generosity of people donating needed items, money, and time. Winter is approaching quickly, and the animals are in dire need of help!
The items desperately needed are:
· Dog and puppy food (Purina brand preferred)
· Cat and kitten food (Purina brand preferred)
· Scoopable cat litter
· Blankets and comforters (for the orphans to keep warm!)
· Large outdoor heavy-duty garbage bags (39 gallons)
· Cleaning products (especially bleach)
· Sidewalk salt for ice (paw/pet safe)
· Dog leashes, dog collars, cat collars
· Dog and cat toys
· They also accept aluminum cans and old ink cartridges for recycling!
· Anything else you are willing to donate!!
All donations can be dropped off at Azorsky 136 (Women’s Studies office). The Activist Club will also have a table next week for another event in the student union 11/6/12-11/8/12 from 10:00am-12:00pm, so donations can be accepted there as well.
Activist Club, Fayette Friends of Animals, and the orphaned cats and dogs thank you for all your help!