Current AnnouncementsFROM: Prof. Ryan L. Sittler RE: Graduate Assistant Position Available Spring 2013 – Manderino Library
Sent: 12/10/2012 7:05:02 PM
Full-Time Graduate Assistant needed to aid in a variety of library-related activities for Spring 2013. Prior experience is not necessary. Position works directly with the librarians and could include assistance with any of the following responsibilities:
· Investigating collection development opportunities
· Digitization Projects (assisting with scanning, organizing content, archiving content)
· Library event promotion (e.g., gaming event, library workshops)
· Help with the library newsletter and Facebook page
· Online media production
· Assistance with basic instructional design / information literacy class preparation
· Assistance at specific service points in conjunction with faculty
· Other duties as assigned
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
· Commitment to professionalism
· Good sense of humor
· Willingness to learn and try new things
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to complete tasks when unsupervised
20 hours per week / 300 hours per semester. Specific days and times are negotiable.
Please email a cover letter, resume/CV, and three references (with contact information) to Professor Sittler at email@example.com. Please be sure to include your major and why you are interested in this position. Feel free to email with any questions.
Interviews will take place December 11 – 14, 2012 and January 28 – February 1st, 2013.