Current AnnouncementsFROM: Student Affairs RE: STUDENT VACANCY - Council of Trustees
Sent: 3/27/2013 8:41:41 AM
California University of Pennsylvania
Council of Trustees
To assist in developing proper relations and understanding between the University and its programs to the public; to review and approve the recommendations of the president as to standards for the admission, discipline and expulsion of students; to review and approve the recommendations of the president pertaining to policies and procedures governing the use of institutional facilities and property; to approve charges for room and board and other fees; to conduct yearly evaluations of the university president.
Responsibilities also include:
-Attendance at all quarterly and special meetings of the Council.
-Full voting privileges as a member of the Council.
-Representative Senator of Student Government with full voting rights.
-Non-voting Senator of the California University of PA Forum.
-Must currently be at least a first-semester sophomore, but no more than a second-semester junior (30 – 89 credits completed at time of application).
-In good academic and disciplinary standing.
-Full-time undergraduate student.
1. Completed application (applications available at the Student Affairs office, room 230, Natali Student Center or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Three (3) letters of recommendation, one of which must be from a faculty member.
3. A copy of your most recent official university Academic Transcripts from Academic Records, first floor, Dixon Hall.
4. A copy of your most recent official Activities Transcript (if available) from Multimedia Access Center, Natali Student Center, or a list of your activities and University/Community service.
5. Letter stating why you seek the position of Student Trustee and how you feel you can contribute to the Council of Trustees.
ALL OF THESE MATERIALS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO:
Room 230, Natali Student Center