Current AnnouncementsFROM: Homecoming Committee RE: HOMECOMING LOGO CONTEST!
Sent: 4/19/2013 3:38:56 PM
Win the respect of your friends and classmates by designing this year’s Homecoming logo!
The Homecoming Committee is accepting submissions of logo ideas from students for the 2013 Homecoming festivities to be held the week of Oct. 6-12. This year’s theme is UNDER THE SEA. The logo will be used on all Homecoming materials, including posters, post cards, website, t-shirts and other promotional items. The ideal logo will be flexible enough to use in portrait or landscape layouts, and be effective in either full-color or black & white.
Last year's winning logo was created by Graphic Design major Alyssa Skinner. Will this year's winner be YOU??
• Must be related to this year’s theme of UNDER THE SEA.
• Must include the Cal U logo, or the words California University of PA or Cal U of PA or Cal U, and 2013.
o Final logo must be submitted as a vector graphic in AI, EPS or PDF format.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
• Entry must be submitted online as a JPG via the submission form at http://hera.calu.edu/forms/logo-contest/ by Friday, May 3.
• Students may submit more than one entry. (Only Cal U students are eligible.)
HOW TO WIN:
- One winner will be selected by popular vote. The winner will be determined by whichever design has the most Likes on the Homecoming Facebook Page (fb.me/CalUHomecoming) from Monday, May 6 until Friday, May 10.
- The winner will be announced Monday, May 13.
- Special recognition at the Homecoming Bingo and on the official website
- Homecoming 2013 Hoodie & T-shirt
- Professional logo package provided by the Multimedia Access Center.