Current AnnouncementsFROM: Graduate Admissions RE: GA Position Available Beginning Fall 2013
Sent: 5/28/2013 3:34:34 PM
The School of Graduate Studies and Research is seeking a Graduate Assistant for the Fall 2013-Spring 2014 academic year.
Qualifications and Job Skills required:
· Must have strong computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially Word and Excel
· Must possess strong attention to detail, analytical skills, and exceptional organization and time management skills
· Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
· Must be able to work without supervision
· Scan documents into digital archiving system; index documents; attach to student records
· Create reports and spreadsheets with data extracted from Banner
· Research and anaylze current trends in Graduate Admissions/Enrollment with respect to applications, admissions, and registrations; prepare written reports on research
· Update Graduate School and program web pages, as needed
· Other general duties may be assigned as related to the operations of the Graduate School
Graduate Student must be enrolled full time (9 credits).
Schedule consists of 20 hours per week / 300 hours per semester mainly within the hours of 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Specific days and times are negotiable.
Interested graduate students may submit a current resume to Pamela Murphy via email
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JUNE 14, 2013
Please put "GA Position" in Subject line.