FROM: HEART RE: Healthy Monday-Did you wash your hands recently?
Sent: 6/26/2013 11:52:00 AM
To: Students, Faculty, Staff
When should you wash your hands?
- Before, during, and after preparing food
- Before eating food
- Before and after caring for someone who is sick
- Before and after treating a cut or wound
- After using the toilet
- After changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After touching an animal or animal waste
- After handling pet food or pet treats
- After touching garbage