Current AnnouncementsFROM: HEART RE: Healthy Monday-Did You Know?
Sent: 6/26/2013 11:55:32 AM
To: Students, Faculty, Staff
How can I find information about the Health and Wellness Education Center?
· You can access information about the Health and Wellness Education Center by going to the CalU website.
1. Use the drop menu called “Information For…” and click on Current Students
2. There will be an option under Current Students called “Health and Wellness”
3. This page will provide you with three options: click on the one that says Health and Wellness Education Center.
4. There is information about the services that the Health and Wellness Education Center provides, along with many links on Healthy Living. Also, there is information about the H.E.A.R.T. club, which is a student run organization on campus which promotes healthy living and healthy choices.
· You can get information through our Facebook Page.
1. Search Cal U of PA H.E.A.R.T. and like us
2. Watch for updates on upcoming events
· You can get information through our Twitter Account.
1. Follow us @CalUofPAHealth
2. We send alerts for all events happening on campus
3. Get prizes and gifts by attending our events
· Visit our H.E.A.R.T. website!
1. Learn what H.E.A.R.T. can do for you as a student
2. Know when the upcoming events are taking place
3. Learn how to join H.E.A.R.T./what H.E.A.R.T. does and stands for on campus
4. Find our website through the Health and Wellness Education Center’s website or go to http://sai.calu.edu/sai/clubs/heart/index.html
· Want to join H.E.A.R.T.?
1. Find us on the first floor of Carter Hall room G82.
2. Or…log on to OrgSync by going to http://sai.orgsync.com/
3. OrgSync will allow you to view all of the organizations on Campus.
4. H.E.A.R.T.’s OrgSync page has their calendar of events and uses message boards to allow members to know about meetings and other events.
· Get information at the 26th Annual Health Fair
1. The Health Fair is a campus event that is held every September. This year’s event will be Wednesday, September 18, from 11am-3pm.
2. Many vendors and exhibitors come to promote a healthy lifestyle
3. Many prizes and giveaways are given
4. Meet the students involved in H.E.A.R.T. and learn just what this campus can really do for you!