Current AnnouncementsFROM: Pam DelVerne RE: OrgSync Tiny Tutorial & Workshop Reminder
Sent: 9/23/2013 3:56:17 PM
To: Students, Faculty, Staff
OrgSync Tiny Tutorial #3
How to get your club’s news on the Community Homepage feed (admins only)
- Log in to OrgSync at sai.orgsync.com
- Navigate to your club’s page by hovering over Organizations in the red personal toolbar, then clicking on your club name.
- In the left side menu, hover over Communication, then click on News
- Click on the big green Create News Post button on the top right.
- Compose your news post and make it available to Cal U or Public +Website.
Don't forget about our Tuesday workshop series! This Tuesday, October 1, we meet from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in the Mac Lab for "Get Up to Speed with OrgSync: An Overview".
OrgSync is a new way to connect and get involved on campus. Explore events, activities and volunteer opportunities; join student organizations and communicate with other Cal U students. Memberships and activities tracked in OrgSync will appear on your official Cal U Activities Transcript.
OrgSync allows clubs to track spending, manage events, hold elections, manage memberships, message members, and much more. Advisors will be the first administrator for every club, then additional administrators can be assigned--for instance, the club president.
Log in at http://sai.orgsync.com using your Cal U email username and password to get started.
For more information about OrgSync, contact Pam DelVerne at 724-938-5973, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OrgSync is a free service offered by the Student Association, Inc. and Student Affairs.