Current AnnouncementsFROM: Vulcan Village RE: Vulcan Village Leasing Open - Campus Parking Pass Included
Sent: 11/12/2013 2:51:41 PM
Leasing season for 2014 – 2015 at Vulcan Village is now officially open. There are some exciting things we want to tell you about as you choose your housing option for next year, including a campus parking permit given to every resident who leases and registers their vehicle with us:
1. PRIVATE BEDROOM – Every resident is guaranteed their own private bedroom with a lockable door. In the 4x4 option (four bedroom x four bathroom), every resident has their own bathroom in their own bedroom. In the 4x2 option, which is less costly than the 4x4, each resident has their own bedroom, but shares a bathroom with one roommate.
2. ALL UTILITIES & AMENITIES INCLUDED IN THE RENT – Unlike other places in town, our rates include the cost of all utilities and amenities, such as electricity, water, wireless internet, cable TV, and parking.
3. CAMPUS PARKING PERMIT INCLUDED – Everyone who leases for the 2014 – 2015 academic year and registers their vehicle with us will be eligible for a university parking permit beginning Fall 2014. We thought this would be a nice amenity for our residents to add to our value and convenience factor; no one else is offering this to their residents. Students need to have a completed lease, pay their first installment by July 15th, move into their apartment, and register their vehicle in order to receive the campus parking permit.
4. LEADERSHIP LIVING-LEARNING COMMUNITY - Vulcan Village offers the Leadership Living-Learning Community (LLC) program, which is the first of its kind at Cal U. Students in the Leadership LLC program participate in various activities and service opportunities based around servant leadership and the university’s mission of “Building Character and Building Careers.” Vulcan Village residents accepted into the program can earn up to $500.00 off of their housing costs for successful participation in the LLC. Only 36 students are available to be in the program and have exclusive living in Building 6. For more information and to apply, check out www.vulcanvillageleaders.com.
5. BEST VALUE AT CAL U. – There are no tricks or gimmicks with our advertised prices. What you see is what you pay for your rent. Period. All utilities are included, the apartments are fully furnished, there is on-site staff, including a live-in professional director and assistant director, and maintenance staff to take care of any issues that may occur in your apartment. We also offer various activities and events throughout the year, including everything from movie nights, the annual community children’s Halloween party, self-defense seminars, Student Activity Board-sponsored events, and other personal development and social activities.
Take the time to fill out the online application at www.vulcanvillage.com or visit us by coming to the Vulcan Village office and fill out a paper application. You can also get a special tour of the apartments to see what is available. We hope to see you soon!