Current AnnouncementsFROM: Diana Balla RE: Get Healthy Wellness Screening Reminder
Sent: 12/3/2013 12:22:43 PM
TO ALL AFSCME AND SCUPA EMPLOYEES
Subject: IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE PEBTF’S GET HEALTHY PROGRAM
Time is running out to register for your Know Your Numbers Wellness Screening!
Employees must successfully complete a wellness screening as one of the requirements to earning the Get Healthy contribution waiver beginning July 1, 2014.
Beginning with the first full pay period in July 2014, your health care contribution increases to 5% of your annual gross base salary. If you successfully participate in the Get Healthy Program, you will earn the 3% waiver and will pay only 2% of your gross base salary for benefits – a savings of $1,200 for a $40,000 salary.
Here are the key deadlines:
- January 31, 2014 – Last day to obtain your wellness screening at an onsite event or a Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center. You can register for a screening at https://www.pebtf.org/GetHealthy/. Step-by-step instructions are included below.
- January 1, 2014 – Last day to have a wellness screening performed by your doctor. Screening results from January 1, 2013 will be accepted. Your doctor must complete a Physician Result Form and fax it to Quest Diagnostics by January 10, 2014. The form is available at www.pebtf.org > Get Healthy > Publications or by calling 1-800‐522‐7279.
For more information, visit https://www.pebtf.org/GetHealthy/Publications.aspx.
Visit www.pebtf.org to make an appointment for a FREE and confidential wellness screening.
- Click on the Get Healthy logo on the right side of the home page.
- Enter your Social Security number and date of birth. Only the last four digits appear.
- Select Onsite Event or Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center. You will be directed to the appropriate Quest Diagnostics Blueprint for Wellness web page.
- Complete the registration by choosing an onsite event location and time or, if registering for a Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center, by choosing a center in your area.
- Print your confirmation page. You also will receive a confirmation and a reminder email 48 hours before your scheduled wellness screening if you entered your email address during the registration process.
If you need to change your appointment, follow the login information above and the instructions on the Quest Diagnostics Blueprint for Wellness page.
Any questions or issues with web registration can be directed to Quest Diagnostics Blueprint for Wellness Customer Support by email at email@example.com or by calling 1-866-908-9440 (available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. EST and Saturday 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST).
Register by Phone:
If you do not have access to a computer, you may call Quest Diagnostics at 1-866-908-9440 (available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. EST and Saturday 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST).