Current AnnouncementsFROM: University Technology Services RE: VIP System Down This Weekend
Sent: 1/9/2014 8:47:17 AM
To: Students, Faculty, Staff
VIP, the Vulcan Information Portal, will be temporarily unavailable while University Technology Services maintains and upgrades Cal U’s information system.
There will be NO VIP ACCESS between 4 p.m. Friday, January 10, and noon Monday, January 13.
However, the D2L (Desire to Learn) system WILL be available through an alternate login during this time. Access D2L here.
What will be affected
During the system maintenance period, you will NOT be able to:
· Register for classes through VIP.
· Check academic information or order a transcript through VIP.
· Apply for housing or a meal plan through VIP.
· Check your bill online.
· Make an online payment.
· Access financial aid information through VIP.
During the system maintenance period, you WILL be able to:
· Visit the Cal U website at www.calu.edu or the mobile website, m.calu.edu.
· Download a Cal U application or apply online.
· Check your campus e-mail account.
· Visit the Office of Academic Records in Dixon Hall. (Hours: 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday)
· Make a payment at the Bursar’s Office in Dixon Hall. (Hours: 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday; 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesday)
· Visit the Financial Aid Office in Dixon Hall. (Hours: 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday)
Thank you for your patience! We expect VIP to be available after noon on Monday, Jan. 13. If you have questions or concerns, please call the UTech Services Help Desk at 724-938-5911.