Current AnnouncementsFROM: PSECU RE: New Membership - Free Money!
Sent: 4/1/2014 11:39:54 AM
$50 New Member Promotion:
No purchase necessary. To receive $50, new members, who are students at participating universities*, must: join PSECU with a special promotional code; sign up and be approved for Checking, Check Card, Mobile and/or Online Banking (requires one login within 90 days of receipt of membership confirmation). Current PSECU members are not eligible for this promotion. The following rules apply:
- Offer valid only to students at participating universities* from April 1 through September 30, 2014.
- Promotion open to persons 18 years of age or older.
- PSECU is not responsible for any lost, delayed or incomplete applications.
- Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- The recipient of the $50 is solely responsible for payment of applicable taxes on that amount. If you have any questions, please seek the advice of a qualified tax professional.
- Employees, agents and officials of PSECU and immediate family members of any of these are not eligible for the $50.
- All decisions of PSECU regarding this promotion are final. PSECU may terminate or change the terms and conditions of this promotion without notice.
*Bloomsburg University, California University of Pennsylvania, Cheyney University, Clarion University, East Stroudsburg University, Edinboro University, Elizabethtown College, Harrisburg Area Community College, Kutztown University, Lock Haven University, Mansfield University, Millersville University, Reading Area Community College, Shippensburg University and Susquehanna University.
About the $50 New Member Promotion
From April 1, 2014 through September 30, 2014, PSECU is running a new member promotion to students. To receive the $50, participants must join during the promotion period and satisfy the promotion requirements. PSECU will deposit the $50 into the Regular Share (S1) by the 20th of the month after the membership application is processed, services are approved and one login to Mobile and/or Online Banking has been completed so long as the recipient’s S1 (Regular savings share) is open as of the date of deposit. $5 is required to open and maintain a Regular Share account. This $5 share deposit is also required to be eligible to receive the $50. The Annual Percentage Yield on PSECU’s S1 Regular Share account is .15%. This variable rate is current as of February 14, 2014 and may change. Withdrawals and fees may reduce earnings on the account. A $1 non-refundable entrance fee will be waived. A $5 minimum share purchase will be made on behalf of the member by PSECU. If the member account is closed within the first year of membership, the initial $5 share will be retained by PSECU.