Current AnnouncementsFROM: The Activist Club RE: LAST CHANCE TO DONATE TO ORPHANED ANIMALS!
Sent: 4/24/2014 1:53:25 PM
To: Students, Faculty, Staff
Supporting Orphaned, Abused, and Stray Animals at Fayette Friends of Animals
The Activist Club is gearing up for another donation drive to benefit Fayette Friends of Animals, a local no-kill animal shelter in Uniontown, PA. The animal shelter takes as many abandoned, abused, stray, neglected, and surrendered animals it can fit. It is completely non-profit and depends on fundraisers and donations from the public to keep the doors open to house up to a hundred animals at any given time.
We are accepting the following items for the shelter:
· Monetary donations
· Office Supplies: Stamps, Envelopes, White/Colored Copy Paper, Gift Cards, and Gasoline Cards
· Cleaning Supplies: Joy or Dawn Dish Liquid, Paper Towels, Clorox Bleach, Liquid Laundry Detergent high-efficiency only, Mops and Mop-Heads, 39 Gallon Trash Bags, Van Cleaning Supplies
· Kennel Needs: Hand Soaps and Sanitizers, Hand Dryers, Rubber Floor Mats and Runners, A Good Tool Kit, Hand Dustpan/Brush Sets, Brooms and a Wringer Bucket, Blankets, Blankets - all sizes, Towels and Washcloths, Paw/Pet-Safe Sidewalk Salt
· Medical Supplies: Band-Aids, 3x3 Gauze Sponges, Cotton Balls and Swabs
· Dogs: Rawhides - American Made, Training Treats, Chew Sticks, Purina Dog Chow, Purina Puppy Chow, Cages, Crates, Carriers, Old Basketballs and Soccer Balls, Toys - Stuffed; Roped; Rubber, Brushes and Flea Combs, 6'-10' Nylon Sturdy Leashes, Dog Beds, No-Tip Metal Bowls, Metal Flat-Back Buckets
· Cats: Scoopable Kitty Litter, Litter Scoops, Top-Opening Carriers, Purina Cat Chow, Purina Kitten Chow, Litter Pans, Toys - small balls; mice danglers and dancers; small stuffed animals
· Visit www.fayettefriendsofanimals.net to donate directly to the shelter.
o Monetary donations through Paypal
o Wishlist through Amazon—items are shipped right to shelter
Donations are being accepted until April 30th, 2014 in Azorsky 136. For more information, contact Amber Preston at email@example.com