Profession CEUs/Act 48 Credits
The MSW Program at California University of Pennsylvania is a pre-approved provider of continuing education for LSW/LCSW, LPC and LMFT by the PA Board of Social Workers, Marriage & Family Therapists and Professional Counselors.
This event is approved for a total of 4.5 CEUs.NOTE: Social Work CEU credits are only available for designated sessions; professionals interested in Social Work CEUs must attend at least 3 of 6 designated sessions to earn a minimum of 2.25 CEUs. A maximum of 4.5 credits can be earned for attending all 6 designated sessions.
This event is also approved for a total of 4 Act 48 hours for full-day attendance only.
CEU Designated Sessions
- From a Deep Well: Writing My Appalachia
9 a.m., Performance Center, Natali Student Center
- Appalachian Identity Panel
10 a.m., Performance Center, Natali Student Center
- Northern Appalachian Black Population: A Demographic Examination
11 a.m., Natali Student Center, Room 207
- Mental Health Status and Perceived Barriers to Seeking Treatment in Rural Appalachian Reserve Component Veterans
1:30 p.m., Performance Center, Natali Student Center
- Intergenerational Programming with Northern Appalachian Seniors: Celebrating Seminal 20th and 21st Century Life Events
2:30 p.m., Natali Student Center, Room 207
- Beneath the Radar: Identifying, Rescuing and Rehabilitating Exploited Children
4 p.m., Natali Student Center, Room 207