Military Rate Pilot Program
You were there for us, Cal U is here for you! ANYWHERE. ANYTIME.
Cal U Global Online provides affordable, accredited bachelor' and master's degree programs in a 100% online format that suits your needs.
Beginning summer 2014, The Board of Governors of the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE) and Cal U's Council of Trustees, has approved a pilot program that will decrease tuition costs for active-duty Military members and their families who enroll in Cal U Global Online programs. Cal U will reduce the tuition charged to active-duty members of all Military branches, as well as their dependents in an effort to provide a more affordable education to our Military Service Members.
Military Tuition Rates
Applies to all Service Members (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, National Guard and Reserves) who are actively serving and/or their Dependents.
- Undergraduate-$250/Credit + $48.20 fees per credit (Fall 2014 & Spring 2015)
- Graduate-$399/Credit + $71.80 fees per credit (Fall 2014 & Spring 2015)
Military Friendly Education
Cal U has been a long term provider for Military friendly education and support services.
- Victory Media has recognized Cal U as a "Military-Friendly School" for five consecutive years.
- Military Advanced Education has consistently ranked Cal U as a "Military-Friendly School" .
- For the 4th Consecutive year, Cal U Global Online ranks "Top 3 Online Colleges in the Guide to Online Schools"
Dedicated to Service: We recognize and appreciate the service of our Active Service Members and Veteran students.
We are proud to serve those who took an oath to defend and serve our country!
Committed to Quality: Cal U accepts Military transfer credits for Army, Marines, Navy and Coast Guard through Joint Services Transcripts (JSTs), as well as Air Force credits through the Community College of the Air Force.