Global Online Student Resources
No matter where in the world you are – or what time of day or night it is – you can tap into a vast array of services and resources available to Global Online students at Cal U. Whether you need information about Global Online program requirements or how to apply for financial aid, you'll find the answers right at your fingertips.
Our Global Online staff is dedicated to meeting your individual needs so that you enjoy a superior online learning experience, every step of the way.
Bookmark these links for easy access to our Global Online services:
- View our Virtual Open House for more information!
- New Student Checklist
- Online Orientation
- Academic Programs and Advisors
- Financial Aid and Payment Information
- Get Your Campus Network User Name
- Internships and Careers
- Application for Graduation
- Academic Calendar
- Test Preparation Review
- Sexual Harassment and Title IX Training
- Student Handbook
- Online Transcript Order Form
- Computer Lab Hours at Cal U's Center for Innovation at Southpointe
- To repeat a master's level course, please see Repeat a Course Policy or contact Devon Markish in Graduate Admissions by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.