Recommend a Vulcan!
Then make a referral through our "Recommend a Vulcan" program!
When the candidate you recommend applies for admission, Cal U will waive the $25 application fee.
Who can make a recommendation?
We welcome referrals from all members of the Cal U community:
- Current students
- Faculty members
- Staff members
- Community members and University friends
Why refer someone through the ‘Recommend a Vulcan’ program?
- You had an excellent experience at Cal U.
- You know someone who could benefit from a Cal U education.
- You want to make a positive impact on someone’s life.
- Your candidate would enhance the Cal U student body.
- Cal U could improve your candidate’s career prospects.
- Cal U offers a specialized program in which your candidate is interested.
- Cal U’s “one-stop” approach helps students succeed.
- Your candidate will save $25 when he/she applies for admission, because Cal U will waive the application fee!
Recommend a Vulcan now!
Learn more about California University of Pennsylvania
Cal U Global Online (100% online programs):
- *Due to the competitive nature of the program, at this time we are unable to waive the application fee for applicants in the Doctor of Health Science (DHSc) program.