Site Search


Start Fast. Start Here.

Contact our office and begin your courtesy transcript evaluation today! We can review credits earned in a college or university and conduct prior learning assessments of certifications, on-the-job learning, and other life experience to shorten your time to graduation.

You may request a courtesy college transcript evaluation (official or unofficial transcripts) to project remaining course requirements in your anticipated major.

To make a request, or to make an appointment, please complete the following form and email a copy of your unofficial transcript to

High School AP Transfer Graduate


For additional questions, please contact the Office of Articulation and Transfer Evaluation by phone at 724-938-5939, fax 724-938-5358 or email us at

More Info

Apply NowRequest InformationTuition and Aid buttonUndergraduate Admissions Button

Connect with Cal U