Site Search

Walkway through campusWalkway through campus

Unofficial Evaluation

For many prospective students, previous college credits may be transferable to a Cal U degree.  You may request an unofficial/preliminary review of your college transcript(s)  to project remaining course requirements in your anticipated program of study. Unofficial transfer credit evaluations may be based on either official or unofficial transcripts. 

To make a request for an unofficial evaluation of your credits or to make an appointment, contact the Office of Articulation and Transfer Evaluation at 724-938-5939, fax 724-938-4564 or email us at

More Info

Apply NowRequest InformationTuition and Aid button

Connect with Cal U