Take part in Cal U Welcome Weekend’s Social Hunt. The rules are simple – do some social activities and get entered to win fabulous prizes. Each activity is an entry.
- Enjoy the Parent and Family Luncheon, sponsored by University Development and Alumni Directions, and introduce us to your friends and family.
- Swing by the Convocation Center at 7 p.m. Friday for Playfair. Show us how you and your new friends are enjoying the event!
- “How are you getting around campus? Walking? Driving? Vulcan Flyer? Let us know in your
own creative way.
- Grab a new friend and take some time to explore campus! Find something you think is unique and cool about Cal U and show us. Make sure to tag your friend so they can get in on the fun too!
- Stop down at the 5th Annual California Riverfest. Enjoy the sights, sounds and food at your disposal and
show us the best thing you saw, ate or heard during it.
- Time to don the white t-shirt and get the paint ready. Send us a video of the party and show us how bright you glow.
- Got some new Cal U gear you want to show off? Getting your textbooks for the semester? Swing by the bookstore and show us what you’re most excited about getting.
- Want to show off your home sweet home for the semester? Living in a Residence Hall? Vulcan Village? Are you commuting? Show off what makes your place unique.
To enter, tag @CalU_Admissions on Twitter with the hashtag #CalUWelcomeWeekend
Three winners will win the grand prize, a 4-pack of tickets to Kennywood.
In addition, completing several milestones will enter you to win other prizes, such as:
Complete 2 activities: Drawstring bag/ Cal U Water Bottle
Complete 4 activities: Drawstring bag/ Cal U Mason Jar Bottle
Complete 6 activities: Drawstring bag/ Coffee Mug