The person who is most influential on the performance of new teachers is the cooperating teacher. Professionals who accept this responsibility are active participants in the development of new members of the teaching profession and contribute to the increase of excellence of the quality of education we deliver to society's youth.
It is very important that all cooperating teachers review the current Cooperating Teacher Manual This document addresses most all issues and responsibilities related to student teaching.
Debbie Grubb, Director of Field Experience
Robert Farquhar, Administrative Assistant
Related Links and Forms
- Student Teacher Performance Summary (Secondary Education)
- Student Teacher Performance Summary (Technology Education)
- Student Teacher Performance Summary (Special Education)
- Student Teacher Performance Summary (Elementary Education)
- Cooperating Teacher Summative Evaluation (All Subjects)
- Cooperating Teacher Checklist
Get Adobe Reader
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF files. Click on the image below for free download.