- B.S.: Psychology, Washington and Lee University
- M.A.T.: Eliot Pearson Department of Child Study, Tufts University
- M.A.: Art History, West Virginia University
- Art Appreciation
- Art History, Ancient to Medieval
- Art History, Renaissance to Rococo
- Art History, Neoclassicism to the Present
- The Art World After Modernism
- Italian Renaissance art
- Art of the early Christian period
Service Learning Projects
Snyder has directed a summer arts camp for junior high school students. She also has served as a guest faculty member for the West Virginia Governor's School for the Arts. These experiences allowed her to share her enthusiasm for the history of art with young people who are beginning their artistic journeys.
- Department of Art and Design
- B.A. Art
"Without a doubt, the best part of my job is interacting with my students. Seeing students approach ideas in a new way or synthesize and analyze complex information is both inspiring and fulfilling. Each day, and in often unexpected ways, you recognize that your efforts are bearing fruit."