- B.S. Health and Physical Education: Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- M.Ed. Administration (Principals Program): California University of Pennsylvania
- Post-Master's Certificate in Exercise Science and Health Promotion: Cal U
Michael Mellinger has 10 years of teaching experience at the elementary and middle school levels as a health and physical education teacher. Since 2008, he has taught physical education at Marion Elementary School in the Belle Vernon Area School District, and five years previously at Ringgold Middle School, teaching health and physical education.
- Department of Health Science
- B.S. Elementary Education
"The best part of my job at Cal U is that I get to share my experiences with students. My goal is to make a positive impact on the lives of students at Cal U as they journey towards their professional careers. This position provides me a platform to showcase my knowledge and experience in working with youth."