Dr. Samantha Procaccini
- B.S. Communication Disorders: University of Rhode Island, College of Human Science and Services
- M.S. Speech Language Pathology: Columbia University, Teachers College, Department of Biobehavioral Sciences
- CScD : Doctor of Clinical Science in Medical Speech Language Pathology, University of Pittsburgh, School of Health and Rehabilitative Sciences
Samantha Procaccini CScD, CCC-SLP is an assistant professor and the University Clinic Director in the Department of Communication Disorders at California University of Pennsylvania. She supervises and coordinates undergraduate and graduate clinical practicum experiences within the California University of Pennsylvania Speech and Hearing Clinic. She also provides speech, language and swallowing services on a per diem basis to adult and geriatric acute and sub-acute care patients at Butler Memorial Hospital in Butler, Pa. She received her Doctor of Clinical Science (CScD) in medical speech language pathology from University of Pittsburgh and her Master of Science from Teachers College, Columbia University. Her primary areas of interest are in clinical supervision, evidence based practice, and dysphagia in medically complex populations.
- Department of Communication Disorders
- B.S. Communication Disorders
- M.S. Communication Disorders
In the News
- Advance for Speech and Hearing Interview: Guterl, G. O. (2013, July). Enhancing the gift: Seeking leadership, research appraisal skills and mentorship to better care for patients, one SLP outlines why she chose to pursue a clinical doctorate. Advance E-Newsletter.