Dr. Stephen Whitehead
- B.A.: Graphic Communications Technology, California University of Pennsylvania
- M.S.: Multimedia Technology, California University of Pennsylvania
- Ed.D.: Curriculum and Instruction, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Lithographic Techniques (lecture and lab)
- Print Productions and Quality Control
- Special Topics Work Force Development
- Graphics Communication Process
- Digital; Portfolio (individual instruction)
- Effects of robotics on middle school students' attitudes toward Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and students' motivation to learn STEM material
- Variable data printing techniques/data management/digital printing
Selected Service Learning Projects
- New England Educational Research Organization, May 2009; Presenter, "Using Robotics to Teach Fundamental Algebra Concepts"
- Academic Days at Cal U, co-presenter, "Department of Defense Robotics Project"
- International Technology Education Association, co-presenter, "Teaching STEM concepts with Agile Robotics"
- Department of Applied Engineering and Technology
"There is always a point where the light bulb goes off for students, when they see where they are heading and how we can help them start down that path."