About Conflict Resolution
Combine theory and training for top skills in negotiating and resolving disputes
The 100% online master's degree in Conflict Resolution at California University of Pennsylvania focuses on theory and applied training. Students develop practical models for negotiating and resolving disputes among parties with differing objectives.
Students in the M.A. in Conflict Resolution program will learn how to:
- Use conflict analysis models, tools and processes.
- Understand various system dynamics and differing worldviews.
- Work toward reaching constructive outcomes through collaborative processes.
- Apply modern theory to inform your personal understanding and professional approach to resolving conflicts
Develop interdisciplinary expertise in areas of conflict management.
- Choose our fully online graduate degree program for access to recognized faculty experts in Pennsylvania and across the country.
- Earn your master's degree in five terms to begin a new career or prepare for advancement in your current employment.