About Advanced Studies in Secondary Education and Administrative Leadership
We prepare our online classroom to make you more passionate and effective as a teacher in your classroom or as a school building- or district-level administrator.
California University of Pennsylvania's online teaching program melds your real-world teaching experiences with the latest in pedagogy and learning theory, providing five tracks of graduate study that are tailored to the career needs of teachers and educational leaders.
Our top graduate program offers the following master's degrees for teachers, principals, superintendents and other educators:
- An Educational Leadership Master of Education degree, which provides teachers with an array of teaching approaches while preparing them for roles as school leaders.
- An Administrative Program for Principals Master of Education degree, geared to the unique needs of K-12 principals.
- An Advanced Studies in Secondary Education and Teacher Leadership master's degree, which focuses on preparing teachers and school leaders for the challenges and opportunities posed in both middle and high school.
Career educators already holding a master's degree may take advantage of our online Administrative Program for Principals Certification or our Superintendent Letter of Eligibility (SLE) program, both of which fulfill the requirements of the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Explore our flexible and interactive online program, designed with your needs in mind.
- Earn your master's degree from an accredited, state-approved program with a long tradition of success.
- Discover the latest and best methodologies for classroom practice, school building administration, or school district leadership.
- Interact with informed peers and instructors who understand and have relevant experience in addressing the challenges of modern-day education.