About the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree
Build your career and drive your organization’s strategic goals with Cal U’s innovative MBA degree.
Our leading-edge curriculum is specifically designed to address the changing world of business and today’s MBA marketplace. Developed with mid-career professionals in mind, Cal U’s program replaces traditional marketing, accounting and finance classes with an MBA core where all business disciplines are integrated into every course and students focus on mastering decision-making and leadership skills.
If your goal is to be a top business professional and an agent of change in your organization, the Master of Business Administration at California University of Pennsylvania will equip you with solid knowledge and in-demand skills. And Cal U offers one of the most affordable MBA degrees in Pennsylvania.
Cal U’s MBA program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) — and it offers the flexibility that busy professionals need. You can study entirely online or choose a hybrid program that blends on-campus and online courses.
Students wishing to study on-campus or through a combination of on-campus and online coursework (multi-modal) must begin their MBA program in the Fall semester.
Develop a business specialty.
Cal U’s MBA degree program allows for specialization, with as much as half your coursework in one of these concentrations:
- Accounting: Prepare to manage accounting information within a business enterprise.
- Applied economics: Learn to apply economic theory and analysis skills to address issues in business, public policy and behavioral analysis.
- Business analytics: Explore trends in information technology and transform data into meaningful tools that drive business strategies.
- Healthcare management: Develop tools and skills pertinent to business careers within a variety of healthcare settings.
- Management: Enhance personal leadership competencies and build skills that can be used to solve problems and generate results.
Regardless of which concentration you choose, as a graduate you’ll be able to integrate concepts from across the business disciplines and master skills in leadership, teamwork and decision-making. As a Cal U MBA graduate, you will be prepared for career opportunities in management, business consulting, research and development, government, fundraising, and more.