More data means more jobs: Choose an mba concentration in business analytics
Choose an MBA Concentration in Business Analytics
Enormous amounts of data flow into companies every day, accelerating the need for business analytics to leverage information into successful – and profitable – business decisions. You can get on a fast career track as a business analyst with an online MBA degree from California University of Pennsylvania with a concentration in business analytics.
Prepare for this career path by completing an affordable 100% online MBA degree at Cal U in as little as 12 months full time. [link to related page #6]
The online MBA degree program curriculum in business analytics is designed to help MBA students:
- Develop in-demand skills in a variety of areas.
- Learn how to aggregate data and outline meaningful strategies to make better business decisions.
- Study statistics, data mining, accounting, business, marketing, finance, management and more.
Learn about your MBA advantages by reviewing our list of the top 10 reasons to get an MBA.
Excellent Job Opportunities
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports: “Big data is already being used in healthcare delivery to help build a ‘learning’ healthcare system where effective practices are identified from clinical data and then disseminated back to providers. It is being used to improve business sales and marketing, education delivery, national security, and law enforcement. It is even being used to improve traffic congestion, emergency response, and energy efficiency. These efforts merely scratch the surface of possibility.
“Over the next 25 years, we have the opportunity to transform big data into actionable labor market intelligence for business and jobseekers alike.”
Top sources from the U.S. government to leading business publications predict strong career growth in business analytics:
- 14%growth in employment for business analysts is predicted through 2024 by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.Employment of operations research analysts is projected to grow 30% through 2024.
- $250 millionis being invested annually by the Department of Defense in order to equip military departments to manage big data.
- Job growth for business analysts will be particularly strong in smaller consulting companies in information technology or human resources.
- 488,500 new jobs will be added in the computer and information technology field by 2024 due to a greater business focus on cloud computing, and the collection and storage of big data. That's a jump from 3.9 million to about 4.4 million jobs.
Earning your MBA with a concentration in business analytics can be your path to promotion– and new career opportunities.
Online Learning Advantages
Cal U MBA courses in business analytics are available 100% online. These state-of-the-art courses will enable you to develop the skills that are in demand in the growing field of data mining, data analysis and more
- Business Analytics for Big Data.
- Corporate Finance.
- Data Mining and Simulation Modeling.
- Forecasting and Predictive Modeling.
- International Business Management.
- Marketing Management.
- Quantitative Methods.
- Strategic Management.
The Global Online program at Cal U lets you earn a degree, certificate or certification from anywhere in the world. As a Global Online student, you learn from the same expert professors — and earn the same diploma or other credentials — as you would if you studied on campus.
Earning a graduate degree online at Cal U gives MBA students important advantages to pursue graduate education:
- Flexibility to fit in class assignments around professional and personal commitments.
- The opportunity to study for a degree any time, anywhere.
- An affordable college education: Global Online students do not pay fees for on-campus Cal U services and, in many cases, are eligible for a reduced, competitive, out-of-state tuition rate.
Top 10 Reasons
Earn an MBA at Cal U
Learn ow an affordable and accessible Cal U graduate degree in business administration qualifies you for exciting jobs, increased earnings and a solid career path.
MBA: The Path to Promotion
Boost your earnings
Gain a well-rounded business education that makes you job-ready to compete effectively and excel professionally in our global economy.
Why Earn Your MBA Online
Fits with your life
With your 100% online MBA at Cal U, you can keep working and earning, while managing other aspects of your life. We make it possible to learn anywhere, any time.
ROI for an MBA
Invest in your Future
An affordable and accessible MBA from nationally recognized Cal U gives you professional advantages for promotions, raises and new job opportunities.