About STEM Master's Degree
Grow your ability to teach STEM disciplines with a 100% online M.Ed.
Learn innovative, relevant and engaging practices for incorporating STEM principles across disciplines in grades K-12 with an online master’s degree in Integrative STEM Education from California University of Pennsylvania.
This fully online graduate degree program will provide you with the tools you need to grow your teaching abilities in STEM disciplines. You’ll learn to:
- Develop student-centered learning approaches for K-12 education.
- Plan, design and implement hands-on, project-based learning
- Empower learners to become technologically proficient problem-solvers, collaborators and innovators.
You'll graduate from Cal U’s STEM graduate degree program with teacher leadership skills that enable you to mentor colleagues, design high-quality professional development experiences, and guide school-wide implementation of STEM initiatives that deliver high-quality STEM education to all students.
Upon completion of Cal U’s online Integrative STEM Education graduate program, candidates who hold a Pennsylvania Level I or II teaching certificate can apply to add the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Education Pre-K-12 Endorsement to their existing teaching certificate.
Become a STEM leader in your school or district.
Cal U's online STEM education master’s degree program prepares you to:
- Improve curriculum, instruction, assessment and content knowledge in STEM education by planning, designing and implementing a range of interdisciplinary practices that emphasize active engagement, interaction, participation, and collaborative and cooperative learning.
- Develop inclusive, developmentally appropriate interdisciplinary approaches to problem-solving, inquiry-based learning.
- Facilitate learners’ abilities to answer complex questions, engage in critical thinking, investigate societal issues, and develop solutions for authentic challenges and real-world problems.
- Improve teacher leadership skills that can facilitate the transformation of curriculum, instruction and assessment through interactions with colleagues in grade-level teams, schools, districts, states and nations.