About Strategic Sport Analysis
Gain a competitive advantage in the sports world with a 100% online master's degree.
Learn sport management fundamentals and sharpen your business and analytical skills. Earn an M.S. in Sport Management Studies with the Strategic Sport Analysis concentration online at California University of Pennsylvania. Your specialized graduate study in strategic sport analysis positions you for a dynamic career path.
The Strategic Sport Analysis concentration focuses on business and management issues essential to the sports industry. You'll learn to:
- Analyze the structure of sports teams and determine their potential for success.
- Study how to strategically manage a club or organization.
- Develop the framework to help implement new strategies and change.
Leading employers respect Cal U for high-quality education focused on developing qualified management professionals for today's sports organizations. Cal U was the first school in the nation to offer a 100% online master's degree in sport management.
Get ahead with in-depth study.
- Build a sound management foundation to succeed in the growing sports industry, learning from top faculty experts in Pennsylvania and from across the country.
- Earn your master's degree in as little as 12 months attending full time or 17 months attending part-time.
- Advance into leadership positions in public, private nonprofit and commercial sports organizations, professional teams, intercollegiate athletics, sports leagues and more.