Congratulations! If you're ready to apply to Cal U, you're about to embark on an incredible journey. We welcome all students who wish to pursue a college degree. Your application will be individually evaluated, and you will be recommended for admission based on your potential for success at Cal U. Admission is decided on a rolling basis. You should receive notice approximately two weeks after we receive your application.
- Admissions Application
- $25 application fee
- Official High School transcript (unless you possess a conferred college degree, associate's or higher)
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- SAT or American College Test (ACT) scores (This requirement may be waived for applicants who have been out of high school for at least two years, or have an Associate, RN, or Baccalaureate degree.)
Please submit all correspondence and official documentation to:
California University of Pennsylvania
C/O Undergraduate Admissions - Box 94
250 University Avenue
California, Pa 15419
How to Apply
Steps to Apply
- Fill out the Online Application. Click on "Apply for Undergraduate Admission" then choose "Apply for Freshman or Transfer Undergraduate Admission".
- When you login to the online application for the first time, you will be directed to the Common Application for Students. Please read over the Application Information and the Message from Campus Carefully. At the bottom of the page, click on the link for "Begin or Continue Application for California University of Pennsylvania". If you have visited the application page previously and are asked to enter a username and password, but you forget the password and/or username, you can call (888)412-0479 or (724)938-4404 OR e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to have the password number reset.
- For first time users, click the "New User" button to sign up for a free account by completing the simple form.
- Enter the required information on the "Create An Account" page and, when finished, click "Create My Account"
- You will now be directed to the Application For Admission Page.
- Select your application type.
- Choose the semester in which you plan to enroll.
- Your First Choice of Major is Arabic Language and Culture Online:
- Click "Save and Continue".
- Complete each additional section of the application.
- Fill in all required fields and closely follow the instructions.
- Once you have completed all fields, click "Submit Your Completed Application".